Gudrun Just arrived home after a wonderful week at the Cocoa Daisy Event at Mykonos.
I was SO honored and happy to bring 3ndypapir and this little mini class ( the minialbum shown here) to the event in Greece.
I promised to put up some pictures of the album, and here it is. :)
Gudrun kom nettopp hjem fra en fantastisk uke på Cocoa Daisy event på Mykonos.
Det var en Stor ære og glede å få lov til å ha dette lille minialbum-kurset, og få vise fram mine norske papirer.
Jeg lovte damene å legge ut bilder av albummet. Her er de.
Håper de kan inspirere flere enn de som var på kurset mitt i Hellas også :)
1. spray and add drops of color to the 7 Gypsies pocket, using glimmer mist. let dry.
2. fold all you 3 inner pages ( 5,5 x 7,5 inch) in half
3. fold your cover ( 6x 9,5 inch ) in three. make your score at 4 inch and 8 inch (from left ) ( those who attended my class had all pieces pre cut and pre scored)
4. line up your inner pages and the cover at the left score, and make holes for binding all the way trough the inner pages and the cover. use a pice of twine to bind the pages and the cover together. Put the twine trough the holes and make a knot on the outside.
5. I added a glass-bead and a charm to the loose ends of the binding twine.
6. Make a little envelope to add on the inner inside of the cover.
I used a piece of paper measuring 8 x 8 inch. Folded in 1,5 inch at the top and bottom.
Lenght-wise make scores at 2 1/4 inch from the edges on both sides.
cut away the squares outside the scores on every corner of the 8x8 sheet.
Glue the envelope, and add it to the inside of the cover of your book.
( those attending the class had the sheet for the envelope pre-cut and scored :) )
7. when the 7gypsies pocket is dry, wrap a piece of twine around it and make a bow. Tuck a little label under the twine, and add the pocket to the first inside of the cover.
8. To close the book I folded the cover in three with the little right hand fold on the outside of the cover. Used two pieces of hemp twine and wrapped it around the book on the right side. Made a cute little bow.
When I was satisfied with the placement of my twine I added a little label on the back of my book, and glued it down with the twine, to prevent the twine from falling of when I open the book.
9. added labels from the sheet "markedsdag" on the outside of the book, and inside to embellish the pages.
All papers used for this book is from 3ndypapir summer-collection "secret garden".
Hvis noen ønsker en trinn for trinn beskrivelse på norsk går det an å kontakte meg på e-post. :)